Saturday, January 30, 2010

Beat-up Reggie

The sun finally came out today!!!! We took advantage by going to the park and then riding bikes on the bike trail. I went for a run and met up with kids and Ryan along the trail. They were throwing rocks in the river and having a great time :o). We decided to race home and of course they passed me, but I made a come back when they were crossing the street. The race was on and I didn't get too far before I heard some serious screaming....Reggie had wrecked, going as fast as he's ever gone :o(. Ryan had Ainsley on the back of his bike, so he couldn't do much to help. She started freaking out, so it was good I turned around and ran back as fast as I could. Thankfully, a neighbor helped us out. Unfortunately, his face took the brunt of it. Ryan said he flew over the handle bars and skidded like a rock on his face....poor guy. His hands and chest got a little scraped up too, but he is just fine. To make matters worse, he was eating a bagel this morning and his loose tooth really started hurting. It was crooked in his mouth and ready to fall out, but we couldn't get a good handle on it and he wasn't feeling so good about it. So, tonight we pulled it out and it looks like we beat the you know what out of him! Good thing kids heal quickly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my poor darling, Reggie! Sounds like he took a real "boy" fall! I'm so sorry :o(

He's really growing up too with his teeth starting to fall out...glad i'm not ageing!

Love, Grandma Irene