Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Job!

Well it seems that we just did this update not even a year ago which is true.  Yes you all heard and or read about my employment snafu a few weeks ago and the outlook was initially very grim and stressful!  God brought me to my knees for a couple of days as the hopeless feeling of the unknown was lurking.  But after praying, and thinking ALOT I got back up on my feet and started to network.  There were several opportunities that presented themselves and God continued to open and close doors as they days went by.  After the first two weeks I probably had 10 different interviews between 5 different companies so life was crazy and very draining.  After the smoke cleared my search was narrowed down to two companies, Avago Technologies and Dyson.  Both jobs were completely different and after thinking through each one and having the TIMING factor play in I decided to sign on with Dyson.  I will be the Western Regional Sales Manager for their commercial division managing the entire West Coast sales team and overseeing the sales activities for the Dyson Airblade (commercial hand dryers).  It's exciting to think that I will be entering into an entirely new industry with new faces and new products that are way outside the norm.  Another great perk is that my office is now my home.  I don't have to make the commute and the flexibility of my schedule will be great.  I thank all of you for your prayers and thank God for his gracious heart and looking out for me and my family.  If any of you want Dyson vacuums or fans just let me know and I can get you a deal.  RW

1 comment:

Monique said...

Ryan,
I'm always in such awe of you and your positive attitude. I always knew you would be successful! We are built from a different cloth and we come from a background of hard work and sacrafice...and failure is not an option! Congratulations to you and I love keeping track of you guys! Thank you for sharing!!!