Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Last couple weeks....

Life has been crazy….not sure how it happened, but Ryan traveled 8 of 16 days.  That alone would have added enough craziness, but add 2 weekends of camping, Halloween, K’s emergency room visit and surgery, K’s visits and therapy, homework/reading, grocery shopping, volunteering in the classroom, running Ainsley to gymnastics and Reggie to swimming and piano, playdates with friends, making lunches/dinners/snacks, paying bills, cleaning the house, doing laundry, etc. etc. mostly by myself and I was just about to go insane!  Thank goodness for exercising, although that was super hard to fit in :o(.
And now that things have slowed down a bit (amazing what a quiet weekend and a date night can do for the soul (we went to the Cal/Husky football game and it was a blast),  I have a nasty cold…can I say less sleep and a whole lot of running around didn’t help my body fight it off.  I am REALLY hoping life slows down a bit until the end of the year.  This can’t be my new normal, can it?  NOOOO!!!

We had awesome seats at the game :o).

No comments: