Monday, February 25, 2013

Snow

When dad was visiting last week, we were driving back from Lowe's and I swore there was slush hitting our windshield.  The temperature was 40, so not close to snow, but it was chilly and really rainy.  The next day, I stopped at the bank and saw the hills around us and they were covered in snow!!!  It was beautiful :o).
It was a beautiful weekend and Ryan and I had date night last night and decided to go for a hike.  I'll have to take a picture of the path we chose and post it later.....it was straight up and right next to a huge drop off :o).  We had to hang onto the grass to keep from slipping!  It was a beautiful view when we got to the top...we just had to avoid the fresh cow droppings.  From there we went to the gym (he had a free trial where I go) and decided to play a little hoop.  First PIG and then Bump.  It has been awhile since we've played ball and everything was short.  I have got to practice some more.  Bump was against my better judgement because it has been years since we've played is pretty physical.  No one got hurt and by the time I warmed up, Ryan had a quick lead.  I caught him, but in the end he came out ahead.  He was dead on the gym floor, but he won!  A rematch is definitely in the near future :o).  The awesome thing about my gym is it feels like a resort. There's a couple outdoor pools and a big hot tub, so we pretended we were on vacation and hit the hot tub. I rarely have time to do that, so it was a treat and super relaxing.
The kids had a fun weekend too.  Ainsley had a sleepover at the Williams and Reggie and K had their own sleepover.  They boys were very excited :o)!!  Two peas in a pod.....

No comments: