Thursday, September 29, 2016

Back yard

We finally finished the backyard!  It is so enjoyable to go out there now.  We have a nice lighted fountain, solar lights, umbrellas for shade and I finally got a hammock!  I've wanted one for awhile and I think Ryan thought I was crazy, but everyone has been using it a lot :o).


You can see the leaves....so annoying!  The neighbors on both sides have very messy trees and we have to blow once every week or sometimes we can get away with a little longer.  Luckily, it is Reggie's favorite chore :o).  We never minded the mess before because we never used the space, but now it is nice to keep it clean.
We had our first barbecue since we moved in 4 years ago and it was so much fun!  I was a little worried that we couldn't absorb that many kids, but we never saw them...they were in the secret room, playing cornhole, on the trampoline or playing basketball/4 square.  It really worked out great.

No comments: