Saturday, August 12, 2017

Wedding!

Anthony and Emily got married on August 5th and it was such a beautiful day, all around!  You can see the happiness on their faces in the pictures below....so happy to have Emily part of our clan!  Don't they look nice all dressed up :)The pastor has preached at the lake before so my mom and dad knew her.  She had a really nice message, different than a lot of weddings and I enjoyed it.  So glad the weather was nice and the venue was just perfect.....they thought of everything.  I'm glad pinterest was not around when I got married.  So many more detail touches which were really neat, but I'm sure a lot of work.  We enjoyed playing Cornhole.  What a great idea to have things for the kids (and adults) to do outside :)



 Grandma and Ainsley ripping up the dance floor!
 I have no idea what was going on here!
It was the kids first wedding and I'm not sure they knew what to expect, but they seemed to enjoy themselves and the food was amazing!  Ainsley had a particular hairstyle she wanted (a bow made out of hair) and it was a little tricky for me to get it just right, but I think it turned out o.k.

Don't they look nice all dressed up :)

No comments: