Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Cookie day

I flew all by myself to Washington a couple weeks ago for cookie day!!!  What a nice break...can I just say it is so nice to just worry about me!  The weather was very nice on Friday, so it made sense to make my toffee early (last time I made it in the rain, it was a little chewy and I didn't want to risk it).  That night we had a Bunko party at the fire hall and there were so many people there :).  I don't have much luck at that game but it was still fun.  Aunt Pam came up and went too....no beginners luck for her.  Saturday we spent all day making cookies, dozens and dozens.  My mom premade a couple and they were my favorites...Peppermint meringue and whipped shortbread.  I ate a lot while I was there!
I forgot to take pictures but I did get a few of us playing the face game.
The mouth pieces can be a bit challenging and somewhat painful to get it.



No comments: