Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Teamwork and Sleep

We found a new show on demand cable called wonder pets and for a show, it teaches some very good principles.
Today, Ainsley woke up from her nap and Reggie went into her room and before I knew it, I heard the pitter patter of two sets of feet. Hmmm, how did she get out of her crib? "Teamwork" was Reggie's response and he started singing the song from the show. He had climbed up on a rocking horse and she put her leg over the crib and he hoisted her down somehow. I'm glad I didn't see it! If only they worked together like that all the time :o).
It has been about a week that Ainsley has slept through the night! It only took 21 months :o(. Just in time to move and mess things up! So, we've had almost 5 years of horrible sleep (Reggie was a nighttime waker as well). We're still up early, but when with uninterrupted sleep, we are much nicer people. This better not be a phase or growth spurt-I don't think we could take it.

No comments: