Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Big Guy



Dec. 1st:
Reggie had a great day. It started out with a scavenger hunt around the house, getting pictures of transformers, batting gloves, and a color book only to finish it off with a cupcake in the play kitchen! A cupcake for breakfast…what could be better :o). His good friend Michael came over for a morning play date and then we headed to school. He chose to go to Red Robin for dinner and we had a fabulous time. Reggie opened a Star Wars book from Ainsley, so we read that during dinner :o). Ryan has been on a health kick this week, so eating out wasn’t nearly as fun. As I took down a bacon cheese burger Ryan ate a Boca burger wrapped in lettuce… I felt bad for about 1 second, until I remembered that I always eat good! We got home and let Reggie open his gifts and it was the year of the Lego’s and he has been possessed with building since! I think next year we might do presents earlier, since he didn’t want to go to bed that night and was up bright and early the next morning.
I love my child! What a good boy he is :o). He is wise beyond his years…when I was sad about my cousin, he wanted to do something nice, so he put on a puppet show for me. He saw Ryan on the couch this weekend asleep and wanted to show him a craft, but found me instead because he didn’t want to wake him up. He saves the girls at recess from the other boys (I think he’s going to be one popular guy!). He helps his sister with crafts and plays baby’s with her (some day he’ll kill me for sharing that). He respects adults and knows his boundaries. It is amazing to see how much he has grown up since last year.
Milestones this year:
Training wheels came off
Started Kindergarten
Got his tonsils out
Learned to swim
First loose tooth
Grew: He is 48 inches tall and weighs 51 pounds





Things Reggie likes:
Holidays and decorating for Christmas
Arts/Crafts!!!
Waking up early-thankfully, he is quiet and plays and eats his breakfast without disturbing us :o).
He loves playing
He loves getting presents!
Stickers over a lollipops (not sure what genes this came from!)
Ice cream - As you can see above.....

1 comment:

Boyd Family said...

Happy Birthday Reggie! You have a beautiful, perfect son!