Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day

Ryan awoke to 2 children crawling on him and breakfast in bed (not as elaborate as he does for me!). They were so excited to share the books that they made for him. They spent many hours working on these books. Reggie wrote nice things about dad and then drew pictures. Ainsley was very creative in her art, but needed a little interpretation. Reggie’s book was called, “All about my Dad” and these are the things he wrote:


My dad plays take-out with my sister and me.


My dad cooks good food.


My dad lights the best fireworks.


My dad is special.


My dad plays basketball with me.


My dad plays baseball with me.


I love my dad.


Pretty sweet! We love Ryan for all of the above and many more. He is a great Dad!!!


Reading his Star Wars card that was Darth Vader's voice saying, "I am your father."

No comments: