Thursday, April 11, 2013

Late Birthday Post

We discovered last week that Ryan put a nice post on Facebook for my birthday.  Being new at Facebook, he didn't tag me and even though he told me to check my page, nothing was there from him.  I thought he was wanting me to see what others were posting.  Glad we figured it out :o).  Here's his nice words:
I want to wish my beautiful wife Happy Birthday! 10 things I love about Trina. I love that she's filled with the Holy Spirit, I love her smile, she's a selfless person, she is a fantastic mother of our children, she's ridiculously smart, I love that she loves college football even though she's a Husky, I love her decision making skills, her love for life, her loyalty, her friendship. I love you so much Trina and thank you for being born. Have a wonderful day!!!!

No comments: