Monday, October 22, 2018

So far behind!

Where does the time go?  I am going to do my best to catch up and fill in the last 4 months! 
I guess I'll start with the most recent.....KOA.  Last weekend we had our annual halloween bash.  Adults dress up and it always seems a little difficult to get our costumes together, but it wasn't too hard since we decided to be trailer trash.  There was actually an entire site dedicated to this theme, so we fit right in (we don't know these people, but everyone is a friend at KOA)!
 Ran into some star wars friends



The kids costumes were thrown together....everything was so last minute even though I reminded them the weekend before that they needed to get something together.  Reggie made his costume which was a bit stressful given he didn't start until Tuesday, but he pulled it together and was a Llama skin from the fort night game.  Ainsley brought Ginger and we went through all our costumes and they picked the M&M's and Khalif decided to join them.  Reggie brought his friend, Caleb, and it was a great addition!  One of his few friends who will participate in life and do things other than video games.


The kids did pretty good this year looting for me.  Daniella even remembered my favorites :).  I have to say, Costco is ruining Halloween...everyone passes out the same candy

 They did eat some healthy food :)
Lots of time spent around the camp fire 
The kids were all over the place....Khalif brought his bike and had some good practice riding all over with Sophia.  The girls spent a lot of time on the jumpy pillow and we had an outing to the beach and pool Saturday after breakfast.  There were lots of whales and it was so awesome..I kept making the kids look and Ainsley said, "There just whales mom."  Then one came completely out of the water and she freaked out and I said, "There just whales Ainsley."  Teenagers!  It almost felt like Hawaii, until I put my foot in the water!  Definitely not Maui....it was freezing and the older boys didn't have wetsuits but that didn't stop them.  The girls and Khalif were a little warmer in their suits so they boogey boarded a bit longer.



No comments: