Thursday, May 31, 2012

Way behind....

In looking through my pictures, I realized how behind I am on my updates and with the end of the year coming, there will be a lot more to update.  Knowing how far behind I am has made it that much harder to get motivated.  So, here goes....
Ryan has been getting a lot of mail from Dyson which means lots of boxes and with the creative minds of these two, they made a rocket ship and were pushing each other around the house for a few days (notice the mess!).  One morning I also woke up to them playing in the garage.  They had made a chalk race track and were playing cars.  The patio had the same design a few days ago, so I think it was a hit.  They have been having so much fun together lately and will play for large blocks of time without needing anything from us :o).  I'm glad they would rather play than turn on the t.v.!


 Family hike to Brushy peak.
 Wanting to get close to the wild cows...they were making me a little nervous!

We went to the kite festival in San Ramon last weekend and it was so much fun!  The kids made kites and tried to fly them, but it didn't go so well.  I was fun to watch the team flyers do their kite routines; who knew that was such a big thing!  There were lots of booths, rides and dance/music entertainment which we enjoyed a lot.  We met up with a couple families, so we enjoyed the company too :o).

 Playing in the sandbox.
 Moon sand....definitely an outdoor activity.  They have been really into this lately.
 This was fun to watch!  And even more fun to hear Ainsley coaching him on watching the ball.  She kept saying don't look at me, keep your eye on the ball (I wonder where she's heard that?).
 Reading to K...he had just woken up from his nap.  I'm hoping she will do this more often because it has been a bit of a challenge to get her to read lately.  What a switch.  We can't seem to get Reggie's face out of his books, especially when he gets a new one.  Who knew all we had to do was get the Wimpy Kid series!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice job, trina, of playing catch up. it makes me a little sad to miss out on all the fun...but i'm glad you all are having a great time in the sunny, warm south.

love, grandma irene