Saturday, March 29, 2014

3 a.m.

I woke up to the sound of puking and quickly jumped out of bed, only to find K on the stairs with lots of dark spots on several of the stairs in front of him and the pungent smell of puke!  We went in the the bathroom to get him cleaned up and I suggested that since we were up that he go pee.  He just looked at me and said he didn't want to go.  I encouraged him again and he said, "it feels like something is going to come out of my butt!".  I tried to keep from laughing and told him he might think of sitting on the toilet in case he had to poop.  He finally decided to do that, but wanted me to stay with him.  He had a series of blow-outs and between the smell of vomit and the noises coming from him, I was ready to toss my cookies.  Then he says to me, "my fots (farts) sound really gross....I think you should cover your ears mom!"  It was quite comical.
Ryan and I spent the next hour cleaning the carpet and I felt pretty sick by the time we got back to bed.  I woke up to a rumbling stomach and thankfully it was only diarrhea, but I felt pretty yucky most of the day.  Glad to be feeling better now and hoping the rest of the house stays healthy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That brought tears to my eyes and dads too. LOL!!!

I'm truly glad that you and Khalif are better now however.

Love, grandma Irene