Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Job (Ryan)

God is good - I have been promoted within my existing company (Molex). My previous position was managing a 7 man sales team that covered the Bay Area. Customers like Juniper, Google, Brocade, etc. all fell within my responsibility. It’s only been 2 years since coming here from Seattle and I’ve learned so much. In my new role I will be responsible for Cisco Globally. This is our largest customer globally within Molex. With that comes very high exposure with Senior Management & insane pressure to perform and meet our goals. I will also have a team of 7, once fully staffed, with reports as far as Hong Kong. I’m currently performing 2 jobs which is wearing on me fast but that should come back down to 1 job here in the next week or two. Trina has been great through this transition and this will challenge us mentally as there is some travel involved both domestic and international. It’s a great opportunity to grow within the company and professionally. A lot of praying and talking to God will come from this, so if anything else I will grow spiritually.

1 comment:

Monique said...

Congratulations Ryan! If anyone can rise to this challenge, it is definitely you! It's amazing to see how people grow and you are enormous! I wish we could get together more often, but I love having your blog to keep us updated! Hope you are all having a great summer!