Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Six Flags

We are getting our money's worth!!! Usually, we go when we have visitors in town, but we went as a family and decided to explore new things. Ryan has been wanting to take Reggie on the go-karts at Six Flags and no surprise, Reggie loved it! The go-karts were in a part of the park that we hadn’t been to and we passed the dolphin pool. Several people were in wetsuits, getting to touch and learn about the dolphins. I asked Reggie if he wanted to do that and he said yes, so maybe we’ll do that in the future.

For 2 years, I have been wanting to ride the elephants, and I finally got my chance. Ainsley went with me and as we were in line, I was noticing how short the ride was and kinda felt jipped. When I got on the elephant, I was very happy it was a short ride. Its backbone was hitting my tailbone and it was a very bumpy, jerky ride (not to mention the metal bars holding us on were digging into my legs). At least I can say I did it!!! We went on a few new rides and saw the bird show and Reggie was a maniac in the water spray park. It was such a relaxing, fun time :o).


No comments: