Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Car accident

Well, I was in my first at fault accident :o(. I was taking Reggie to a birthday party at the bowling alley and a car nicely left room for me to take a left hand turn and was waving me on, so I went. The problem was someone was coming in the other lane! I thought the impact would have been much worse, but it wasn’t too bad, no airbags or anything. His car had minimal damage, but Ryan’s was not drivable. Yes, I was driving his work car, which worked out to be a really good thing. It was all taken care of in about an hour and he had a rental the next day. What a hassle, but at least we were all o.k.

1 comment:

Great Gram said...

It is hard to think u, and Ryan have been married for 10 years….I’m sooooooo proud of both of u….What a wonderful life you have been blessed with….God has definitely given u the desires of your hearts…I love keeping up to date with all the great pictures, and stories u tell…..Love u 4.…Grandma/Great Grandma