Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

What a wonderful special day :o). Ryan prepared a nice breakfast for me and Reggie brought me my gift in bed. All my favorite treats and a temporal thermometer that I’ve been wanting forever! It will be nice when the kids are a little older and can actually be more involved. Ryan is pretty tired, trying to keep the house in order and do a little extra :o). It has been a nice restful day for me. I went to the gym and then laid outside in the sun for a few minutes before my lovely dinner!

1 comment:

Mom/Grandma Irene said...

Trina you mentioned in your "10 Year Anniversary" blog that you have a great husband and now again in "Happy Mother's Day". I have to say that I agree with you and with your very intelligent decision to marry Ryan. I am truly very happy for you both!!!

With that said he is the "bad son-in-law" for moving you all away. I miss you.