Saturday, May 30, 2009

Silence is strange

We can't hear Reggie breathing anymore!!! Even though things are still swollen, he seems so much more comfortable already :o). He told me he could breathe much easier through his nose, so even he can tell a difference. He threw up a couple times yesterday, so we stopped the tylenol/codeine and are just alternating tylenol and motrin and it seems to be working great. I already had to tell him to slow down, so he's feeling really good. Today he gets to have ice cream and things that are a little more substantial, which means he'll probably have more energy and it will be even harder to keep him down. Last night he told Ryan he was done with t.v. Words I never thought I would ever hear him say! Thanks for all your prayers!!!!

1 comment:

Boyd Family said...

Wow...sounds like things are going to be much better and that he got through the surgery great! I bet your so happy....keep up the good work Reggie!